Senior Backend Engineer [node.js]
What we're looking for
Pinsight is seeking a talented and experienced individual who possesses infinite curiosity and enthusiasm. You’ll partner with our engineering and AI teams to create groundbreaking technology. This is an incredible opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the future of insight-driven decision-making.
• Work closely with the engineering, AI, and product teams to develop Pinsight’s technology by seeing the “big picture” in order to create approaches for its design and implementation
• Design and implement web APIs and backend database architectures
• Ensure high standard of engineering quality through code reviews, unit tests, analytics
• Create engineering efficiencies through automation and development of tools
• Provide technical guidance and coaching to peers
• Define engineering processes for product launch and releases.
• Ensure the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
• Balance speed and quality, with a focus on tangible results
• Experience with RESTful Services and APIs, understanding of microservices architecture.
• Proven experience of design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
• Experience with cloud environments such as AWS, server management, and deployment
• Experience with different CI/CD platforms and pipelines
• Thorough understanding of both relational and NoSQL databases
• Hands on experience with docker and container orchestration
• Experience with React.js is a strong plus
• Experience of working in an Agile team
• Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills
• Ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical audience
• UX design skills would be nice to have but not necessary
Pinsight is building the future of insight-driven decision-making.
We believe that by equipping decision-makers with actionable and fact-driven insights, we can tackle the whole world’s problems faster, better, together.
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email your CV/resume to email@example.com.
• Include the role’s title in your subject line.
• Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done.