Quality Assurance Specialist
What we're looking for
We’re seeking a Quality Assurance Specialist to become an impactful part of our fast growing team! You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches. In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
• Develop and implement automated test cases and test plans
• Conduct both manual and automation testing
• Work with the data engineering team to design and create an automated testing pipeline
• Report ML engine performance and compare with older versions
• Conduct manual testing through web application
• Review and improve existing unit tests
• Conduct integration tests
• Solid knowledge of Quality Engineering techniques
• Ability to handle tasks independently without technical guidance
• Experience in automating and maintaining test automation
• Willingness to learn Data Science and Machine Learning
• Experience in working with AWS environment
• Experience with Python
• Knowledge of a bug tracking system (JIRA)
• Strong troubleshooting skills with attention to details
• Excellent command of English
• Knowledge of Data Analysis is a plus
• Experience in Machine Learning is a plus
• Ability to work in an actively-growing fast-paced environment
Pinsight is building the future of insight-driven decision-making.
We believe that by equipping decision-makers with actionable and fact-driven insights, we can tackle the whole world’s problems faster, better, together.
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email your CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Include the role’s title in your subject line.
• Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done.